Full-Time Storage Specialist Position at New York Facility in East Setauket
Storage Post, a premier storage provider, is looking for a Storage Specialist for our East Setauket location. We offer growth opportunities in a positive environment, generous compensation and a full complement of benefits including health insurance. Prior real estate experience in apartments/office space rentals or retail experience is extremely helpful. Bilingual is a plus. Storage Post does pre-employment drug screening and a background check.
This is a full-time position responsible for assisting the onsite manager with daily store operations. This position reports to the onsite manager and is accountable for direct customer sales as well as follow-up with customers referred by the Customer Solution Center.
- Ensuring that operating standards are executed and followed
- Ensuring that the interior and exterior premises are clean and well-maintained
- Maintaining store at an acceptable level on the Property Performance Review
- Ensuring that revenue and profitability targets are achieved
- Minimum of 1-3 years retail experience with a focus on customer service
- Proven skills in generating and closing sales, interacting effectively with potential and existing customers and resolving customer problems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with over-the-phone customer service
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision
- Time management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to read/write and speak the English language at a level that facilitates completion of company training and performance reviews
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- High School Degree/Equivalent
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Hourly rate of $13.00/hour plus bonus with benefits package offered.
For immediate consideration, please fill out the below form and upload your résumé as a Word or PDF attachment.
Hourly rate of $14.00/hour plus potential for monthly bonus. Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, paid vacation and sick time offered. For immediate consideration, please fill out the below form and upload your résumé as a Word or PDF attachment.