We are a nationally branded self storage owner and operator headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We are committed to aggressive growth through the acquisition of existing regional self storage companies and the continued development of the most technologically-advanced self storage facilities in the nation. We are well capitalized with strong institutional partners and are actively pursuing portfolio acquisition throughout the United States. Storage Post is not the average storage management company. Storage Post boasts superior storage facilities and equally extraordinary associates. We are committed to the principle of Operational Excellence through the use of technology, branding and the best and brightest people. The Storage Post management team is one of the most experienced self storage teams in the industry and is actively recruiting talented personnel to implement its growth plan.
This is a full-time position responsible for assisting the onsite manager with daily store operations.
This position reports to the on-site manager and is accountable for direct customer sales as well as follow-up with customers referred by the Customer Solution Center. Responsibilities include ensuring that operating standards are executed and followed, ensuring that the interior and exterior premises are clean and well maintained and that revenue and profitability targets are achieved. Maintain store at an acceptable level on the Property Performance Review.
- Minimum of 1-3 years retail experience with a focus on customer service
- Proven skills in generating and closing sales, interacting effectively with potential and existing customers and resolving customer problems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with over-the-phone customer service
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision
- Time management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to read/write and speak the English language at a level that facilitates completion of company training and performance reviews
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- High School Degree / Equivalent
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft applications Word, Excel and Outlook