Storage Specialist - Bronx, NY
Storage Post is a national real estate owner/operator that has assembled over $1 Billion in assets since 2012. With over 3,000,000 sq. ft. under management and a large geographic concentration in New York City, we are positioned for explosive growth in the top tier markets of the most valued sector of real estate.
Storage Post facilities remain open during the current shelter-in-place orders. We continue to hire the best talent to grow our teams.
Storage Post is looking for Customer Service Specialists to join our growing team In Bronx, NY!
Check out the job posting below, and if this sounds like you, reach out to our Talent Team at email@example.com. We know that you would make a great addition to the team!
Our Storage Specialists are the first impression to all prospective and current customers. The ideal candidate for this role seeks opportunities to provide excellent customer service and takes initiative while remaining flexible to meet the day to day needs of the facility.
What we offer:
• Growth Opportunities
• Training & Development
• Medical/Dental/Vision for full-time employees
• 401k for full time employees
• Paid Time Off
• And more….
• Be the smiling face of your facility ensuring a warm and welcoming environment for future and current customers.
• Be responsible for the opening and closing of the facility, ensuring a thorough walk through at the start and the end of each day.
• Connect with people through phone calls, appointments and follow up communication elevating the customer experience.
• Tour and rent storage spaces
• Be responsible for providing an aesthetically pleasing environment to include the cleaning of vacated spaces, hallways and the exterior of the property as needed. Keep the premises neat and clean, the grounds free of debris and landscaped area free of weeds.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Minimum of 1-3 years retail experience with a focus on customer service
• Passion for serving others
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and travel to other facilities as needed
• Bilingual Spanish is a plus
If this sounds like you:
• Apply now
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are committed to aggressive growth through the acquisition of existing self-storage facilities, ground up developments, and redevelopment of existing properties. We are also committed to the development of the most advanced self-storage facilities in the nation. Storage Post is well capitalized with strong institutional partners and is actively pursuing portfolio acquisitions and development in top tier markets throughout the United States.
*The federal government has identified self-storage facilities, including Storage Post, as critical infrastructure. We are proud to support ongoing efforts to keep our communities safe and healthy by providing storage facilities to resources essential to the fight against COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees and customers continues to be our number one goal. We are taking all reasonable precautionary measures in our facilities and will continue operating where possible. We are carefully following the hygiene practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and state and local authorities.
Storage Post participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V Storage Post is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Storage Post via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Storage Post HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Storage Post. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Storage Post as a result of the referral or through other means.
Up To Two Months Free!
For a limited time, get up to two months rent free on selected units.