Keep Your Business and Commercial Equipment Safe at Storage Post
Are you considering building or leasing a larger office space to meet your business or commercial needs? Before making a large investment, consider renting a Storage Post self-storage unit. From storing business files, documents, and excess product inventory to larger equipment, furniture, vehicles, and more, Storage Post is a cost-effective way to store everything your business needs. We are also the ideal choice during a business remodel, relocation, or downsizing. Storage Post has the perfect solution for your business or commercial storage needs whether you’re looking for short-term storage or a little extra space for a longer period of time.
Who Uses Storage Post?
At Storage Post we provide a variety of solutions for businesses such as:
- Offices: Some offices are overflowing with supplies they don’t immediately need, like toiletries, paper, seasonal items, extra office furniture, and archived records, files, and documents.
- Retail or Pharmaceutical Sales: Store and organize excess inventory for your retail business or store your pharmaceutical business products and samples in a climate controlled storage unit, rather than your home or car.
- Restaurants and Clubs: Store extra tables, chairs, linens, non-perishable food items, liquor, extra inventory, and decor out of the way at a conveniently located storage unit.
- Contractors: Store materials, tools, paperwork, records, invoices, equipment, and even vehicles in a clean, easily accessible, organized storage unit.
- Movers: Temporarily store your clients’ belongings during a move as well as your supplies and equipment
- Realtors: Store clients’ personal items and home staging items, as well as your signs, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Apartment Management: Don’t let rental signs, seasonal decorations, lawn equipment, and apartment maintenance items take up valuable space at your apartment complex.
Why Choose Storage Post?
Regardless of your industry, Storage Post can solve your company’s storage needs. Plus, these services and amenities make us the top choice in commercial and business self storage:
- 24/7 Security: Your items are protected by state-of-the-art security, including monitored video surveillance, perimeter fencing and gated keypad entry with personal codes.
- Climate Controlled Units: Computers, office furniture, files, documents, and a variety of other valuable items need protection from temperature fluctuations and humidity.
- Convenient Access Hours: Traditional business hours might be from 9-5 but you need to access your unit on your schedule. That’s why Storage Post offers you 24/7 access to your belongings.
- Range of Sizes and Types of Units: Whether you’re looking for an interior unit or a drive up unit, a small storage space or a huge area, Storage Post offers a variety of sizes and types of units at each of its locations.
- Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff: Our insightful staff members can answer all of your questions and they constantly strive to make your storage experience professional and convenient.
Spend less time worrying about storage and more time focusing on your business. No matter what you need to store, Storage Post is the choice for you! Call us today or stop by one of our convenient locations to discuss your specific needs.